Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rachel Uchitel, one of America's heroes

So, there's this little item from the New York Post, which really should be read in its one-paragraph entirety, because it's a little bit unbelievable. In it, Rachel Uchitel, referred to here as "Tiger Woods' alpha mistress" talks about the blessings of the fact that her fiance died in the 9/11 attack. Among the other good things that came from his death is the fact that she is not now a "fat housewife with three kids."

There's still time, though, as she is apparently considering having children with her current boyfriend. If you want to know how good an idea that is, she is quoted as saying, "I never wanted them . . . but I know how much I love my dogs, and I think I'd make a good mother to my own kids."

Yes, we all think that.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps she is referring to the way your love for your kids (or dogs) grows unexpectedly over time? I never had a specific hankering for a child, but I really love little Lukas much more than I ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think that's a fairly common emotional trajectory. However, in the context of the rest of the article, I'm going with the "raging narcissist" explanation.

    ReplyDelete